At ECC you will see:
- There are many multi-generational families.
There are families with young children.
There are single individuals.
- There are people of all ages!
- While in a worship service you will notice:
- People are welcoming.
The worship style is mostly traditional.
Men, women, and youth regularly participate in the worship service.
Most dress casually; some dress more formally.
Some children go to the nursery, some children go to Worship and Wonder following the Children’s Moment, some children stay with their families in the sanctuary.
The choir is wonderful!
- Communion is a highlight of the service.
- “All are invited to share in the Lord’s Supper by Jesus Christ, whose presence we celebrate at the table.”