The Fellowship Committee and friends of the committee organize and plan church social events and dinners:
- On Super Bowl Sunday, our church typically holds its own “Souper Bowl”. Members of the congregation are invited to prepare and share their soups at a luncheon after the worship service. During the gathering, the youth of the church normally hold a fundraising event.
- The Sunday before Easter, we host an Easter Egg Hunt.
- Traditionally, the committee also plans a Maundy Thursday dinner, sometimes catered. dinners
Free-will offerings may be requested to help cover the cost.
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day generally include a breakfast event in our connecting hallway.
- Two church picnics are held throughout the spring, summer, or fall, weather permitting.
- In September you can expect a fun,“drive-in/lawn chair” movie in the church parking lot.
- As Halloween nears, we plan a chili cook-off and have a trick-or-treating event! Start planning your costume now, or just come as you are!
- In December, we include a pot-luck dinner before our Christmas program on a Sunday evening.